Friday, January 14, 2011

I Can't Get No...

You guessed it, satisfaction. In an effort to lessen the visual clutter in my bedroom, I decided to move my armoir which is currently being used to store scrapbook and craft supplies rather than clothes. The logical place, to me, was in the computer room where I do most of my crafts. So here's the before...






And here's the after...I mean, afters. No matter how I positioned this beast it looked horrible. Replacing it with a space efficient piece is not an option. Unless I can find something for under $10. Pfft. Right!

 On an angle didn't work. You can see how bad it stuck out into the room.
  Flat against the wall didn't work either. It just looked sooo out of place.
And flat against this wall didn't work much better. This was just awkward.

So as it stands right now, it is flat against the wall as it is in the second photo. Once the weather changes for the better, the place is to redo this piece to make it feel more integrated in the room. However, after testing it out I'm not sure it's going to happen. Since I can't afford to replace it with a new piece I have two choices. Make it work or get rid of my crafts (well, not all)! Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...