- paint all black picture frames white
- paint the mirror frame white (more on that later)
- remove the rack from a beaded curtain (I was 16!)
- sand, patch & paint marks from three improperly installed floating shelves
- remove hinges from folding doors in doorway leading from the bedroom to the computer room
- patch, sand & paint holes from hinges
- fill, sand & paint crack in corner of doorway
- paint inside doorway to match bedroom
- sand & paint patches on wall from old nails
- re-cover bulletin board
- find a home for two new-old shelves
- figure out a headboard
- paint desk!
- make desk a focal point, add something overhead- art? collage?
- paint mdf/particle board dresser, armoir and possibly the tv stand to match
- remove decorative sunburst bulbs from curtain rods
- paint existing decorative curtain rods
- brushed nickel for bedroom
- black for computer room
Thursday, January 13, 2011
So, About That To-Do List?
Here it is, my meek and tiny little list. The list on paper cannot keep up with the list in my head!