Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Catalog Dreaming...

The northeast is currently blanketed by upwards of 15-20" of snow and 3" of ice. I was more than relieved to finally make it home (in one piece) after work today simply because of that. What was waiting for me was a lovely surprise. The new Smith + Noble catalog arrived, and while not huge it definitely packed a warm and inspiring punch!

 I've never been a big fan of yellow, but this gorgeous fabric has won me over. {flat roman shades in oh suzani/sunshine}
 This blew me away, since I (and another blogger whom I've forgotten {sorry, my memory is gone}) were drooling over this fabric just a day or two ago. {london shades in retweet/apple}

Just look at this eye, er window, candy! Not even my poor scanning takes away from the gorgeousness of these fun fabrics!



Loving the fabrics as much as I am? Afraid of the S+N price tag for custom window treatments? Check this out...
Look familiar? This is Dwell Studio's Botany Flora Leaf, which is $15.98/yard, just about half of Smith + Noble's $29/yard price tag.

If you haven't checked out Smith + Noble's website, I encourage you to do so. You can order fabric swatches for free! I've ordered a few and cannot wait for them to arrive! I'm thinking of a few more and using them for a quick and free art project.

2 comments:

  1. Such an inspiring post! I have painted my master a rich gray with white molding and want to use yellow as my accent color! I also love the ladder with the fabrics draped over it. I think I MUST find one to prop up against my wall by my bed. Thanks for such a colorful post on such a cold day! Best post yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love grey and yellow together! Yes, the ladder is just divine.

    Thank you so much for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...